Are you looking for something to do with your kids during Winter Break? Join us on the farm for Winter Break Days! We have tons of fun farm activities for the whole family to experience like our giant slide hill, jump pillows, barrel train, and more with our Farm Fun Pass. Don’t forget to stop by the acres of strawberry fields and pick up a pound or more for strawberry u-pick season! We have plenty of space for you to kick back and relax while having an ice-cold beer or local wine as the kids play for hours on end.
Quantities cannot be guaranteed, and strawberry picking is first come, first serve. Please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm because we will notify everyone via social media if we become picked out for the day. Please note that u-pick sunflowers are also available, and activities are available with the purchase of a Farm Fun Pass. Pets and Service/Support animals are not allowed on the farm. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for supporting your local family farm!
• U-Pick Strawberries – $4.95/lb
• U-Pick Sunflowers – $2/stem or $15 for a mason jar to fill up with as many sunflowers as you can fit.
• Farm Fun Pass – $10
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• We are Cashless. Debit and all major credit cards are accepted.
All activities are included with admission except gemstone mining and the pumpkin eater ride.
Pumpkin Eater Ride (Ride Tickets Available for Purchase)
Access to Sunflower Fields for Photo Ops & Picking (Sunflowers Available for Purchase)
Access to Zinnia Field for Photo Ops & Picking (Zinnias Available for Purchase)
Roller Bowler Skills Game
Large Yard Games – Connect 4, Cornhole, Giant Checkers
Double Barrel Train
Tree House Village
Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
Ball Zone – Football, Baseball, Basketball
Pay Dirt Option: 3lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
Arrowhead Find: 3lb bag of dirt with arrowheads to find includes keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
Lucky Strike: 5lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $12.00)
The Motherload: 10lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, and arrowheads includes 2 ID cards and 2 keepsake bags (price: $25.00)
The Mega Strike: 20lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, arrowheads, and extra-large specimen of Amethyst Druze includes 4 ID cards and 4 keepsake bags (price: $50.00)
Please keep in mind:
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• Pets and Service/Support Animals are NOT allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• Amber Brooke Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.