Some suggestions for event venues:
- Arrange tables to maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- Arrange tables so that no more than 10 people from different households sit together.
- Post signage on entrance door that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 is to be permitted on the premises.
- Require employees to wear face coverings.
- Set up hand washing stations and encourage frequent use by employees and guests.
- Discourage use of buffets; if used, efforts to mitigate risks should include barriers to block virus spread from sneezes and coughs. Service utensils should be handled by staff.
The Department of Business and Professional Regulation is enforcing this order in restaurants and violation is a second-degree misdemeanor pursuant to section 252.50, Florida Statutes, and is punishable by imprisonment not to exceed 60 days, a fine not to exceed $500, or both.
Note that local government orders may be stricter, and in this case, supersede state orders